Thursday 15 July 2010

Bike Repairs

rshdunlop

Posts: 54
Joined: Jun 2008

Post: #1

Today 04:14 PM

Anyone recommend somewhere in the SE23 area where I can get my son's bike repaired? I've used Comptons in Catford in the past, but would like to try somewhere different, preferably where I'll be able to park and not have too far to wheel the bike. Does Finches have a repair shop?

Redalways

Posts: 42
Joined: Mar 2007

Post: #2

Today 04:18 PM

There's a very good new place on Honor Oak park - does all repairs - its called Vaidas Cycles 74 Honor Oak park

It has its own website also if you need to check it out

ryananglem

Posts: 55
Joined: Apr 2009

Post: #3

Today 08:27 PM

Finches does have a repair shop, but in my experience it is only average. Not too expensive though.

Satchers

Posts: 105
Joined: Nov 2007

Post: #4

Today 09:51 PM

Balfes bikes in East Dulwich is very good. They were kind enough to tell me my bike was beyond economic repair and not charge me for the service I'd taken it in for.


No comments:

Post a Comment